Friday, January 25, 2008

Rest Day: Whew!

It's a Friday night and a relaxing night in for me and the hubby. We ate pizza at the local Nello's in Tempe and now we're spending the rest of the night playing Guitar Hero III on the PC. That game is so addicting!

I have to wake up early tomorrow. Well, 7 AM, on a Saturday morning is relatively early for me. I'm going to attempt a 5-mi jaunt around Tempe Town Lake. If I can muster, I'll push it to 6 miles.

I assembled a group of friends to run the Valley of the Sun 1/2 Marathon Relay with me on March 9th here in the valley. I just registered the team on the website and sent the gals the login info so they can register. It's my first time doing a relay and I'm glad that some friends were willing to step up to the challenge of running. One girl isn't so fond of running but thought she needed a kick in the butt to start working out so she joined on.

Our team name is "Running Off the Frybread." haha
Read here if you aren't familiar with Frybread.