Sunday, March 9, 2008

checking in.

hello running friends,

my life has been very busy lately. i was in DC on business all of last week and sadly, did not get any running in. shame, such a wonderful place to run.

i'm leaving in a bit for my old haunt - window rock, arizona. i'll be doing some field inspections with some folks from the pesticide program there at navajo. out again for the whole week but am aiming to get my miles in.

i did the valley of the sun 1/2 marathon relay this morning. i'm still damning this one hill because it jacked my left calf a little but it's fine now. a friend and i split 2 legs between us. I did the 6.9 mile portion and finished out 2.1 miles when i got home on the treadmill for a total of 9 miles.

i'll try to keep in touch.
hope all is well.

have a fantastic week.

3 comments:

J~Mom said...

Oh man, I wish we could have met today! The hills were awful!!

Phil said...

Hope that calf doesn't bother you. Congrats on getting out there for a relay this morning. Sounds like fun.

MNFirefly said...

Congrads on completing the relay.